KelTec for hunting

cash_tx

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Just saw this on Facebook, and I thought it was a joke for a minute. Turns out this is a legit ad. To each their own, I suppose.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.53.46 PM.png

Hmmmm, I wonder what proportion of the hunting community prefer this over blue steel and walnut, it would be interesting to know.

I did not get it for hunting, but I did just buy a Sub 2000; it's still in the mail on the way to me. I've wanted one for a while and think it'll be fun.

Hmmmm, I wonder what proportion of the hunting community prefer this over blue steel and walnut, it would be interesting to know.
As far as I experienced it: Usually young, rich Hipsters who played to much war video games and think it's cool to look like a special forces member while hunting...
Of course they can't really handle any weapons in real life and won't hit a door with a shot, but hey - at least they look cool...

Of course such rifles can be fun and are quite reliable in the right hands...

I've not fired these rifles but I don't imagine there would be anything wrong with them. I've always liked keltec. My PF9 didn't seem to handle my preferred 9mm which is the 147 grain but to be fair, it's probably not intended for such a load anyhow. I'd say lead flying down range is a good thing, who cares what's stamped on the receiver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwayneShus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?