Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

It's been 5 days by my count since the last picture. Seems as if @gizmo is slacking off @johnnyblues. Maybe he's down at the gas station eating hot dogs?
maybe he should be having a pizza delivered,extra large so it will last 4 days.
 
I know guys.....Had to cut him some slack as he was sick on Friday....Or so he says! I am fully expecting pictures today!:Bored: LMAO
 
Sorry Johnny I may have sidetracked him for a few hours, but I'm sure he's right back on your mounts.
 
I know guys.....Had to cut him some slack as he was sick on Friday....Or so he says! I am fully expecting pictures today!:Bored: LMAO
maybe he drank that bottle of cab?????
 
:D Beers:I am happy to report he is hard at work! Pictures tomorrow of the completed mount
 
Take a break Erik! Come up to Saskatchewan and we'll go fishing! :A Stirring:
 
Take a break Erik! Come up to Saskatchewan and we'll go fishing! :A Stirring:
I'm there! But I have to guide an Axis deer hunt this weekend first.
 
Guy I apologize for the lack of updates, I started getting sick. I have pretty bad allergies which is what started the whole mess and that morphed into a sinus infection and double ear infection :mad: I was pretty sure I was going to die by Friday night. A boat load of antibiotics later and two shots I'm back at it. The complete waterbuck piece is finished but everyone will have to wait until tomorrow for pics, sorry. I sent Johnny some sneak peak pics but we'll have the waterbuck unveiling tomorrow. Stay tuned
 
@johnnyblues I think you’re going to need a good realtor..... you have to be running out of room!!!
 
Unveiling! Yahoooooooo!!!!!! Can’t wait!
 
@johnnyblues I think you’re going to need a good realtor..... you have to be running out of room!!!
Ya Brad I’m just about out of room! Luckily I have my house in Georgia which if my wife’s health remains stable we’re moving next year. Lots more room! Fill er up! If only my wife would let me hang stuff in the bedroom......she has no sense of humor! :ROFLMAO:
 
Ok gents I'll have better pics posted next week in a separate thread but until then, enjoy

IMG_5118.JPG
IMG_5116.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,611
Members
170,071
Latest member
Ina69N104
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top