Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

I got the Top and bottom of the waterbuck base cut and habitat materials are starting to show up.

38ED0FA4-D58B-44C8-AF4D-0810163DA045.jpeg
8B8D63BE-6C3E-429E-96BB-09761C9037D7.jpeg
1AF1355A-C33F-4D4F-9DB7-D3C2CD6303A5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving right along!

GIZMO,your not sleeping every nite are you?????

Somebody's been shopping at Hobby Lobby?!?!?!?:ROFLMAO:

I only haze y’all out of love & respect.... y’all know that.

I only haze y’all out of love & respect.... y’all know that.
Right back at ya my friend. By the way guys, I think Erik is slacking off! I didn’t get a single update yesterday! Wonder if he was too busy hanging out at that gas station eating hot dogs again?:rolleyes:

This is fun to follow! I think you guys should have a big celebration when everything is completed. Of course John will be too broke and Erik will be too exhausted due to lack of sleep!

This is fun to follow! I think you guys should have a big celebration when everything is completed. Of course John will be too broke and Erik will be too exhausted due to lack of sleep!
Your right Phil, lmao. I’ve been telling Erik I need to get to the ranch and hang out maybe shoot some hogs and sit by the fire with a good glass of wine ,some good food and friends to swap hunting stories. You may have to meet us when this happens!

John, just make it in a cool season and I’ll show up! I might could make room for a nicely tusked hog’s head somewhere. I think I remember seeing one on here of Erik’s I really liked.

John, just make it in a cool season and I’ll show up! I might could make room for a nicely tusked hog’s head somewhere. I think I remember seeing one on here of Erik’s I really liked.
I shot 3 last time I was there, well two nicely tusked old boars;)

Wonder if he was too busy hanging out at that gas station eating hot dogs again?:rolleyes:
Johnny you need to book a hunt with Erik for something exotic you don't have yet. Spend a little time hanging out with him and you would see how wrong you are....

He's eating Honey Buns at the gas station;)

Johnny you need to book a hunt with Erik for something exotic you don't have yet. Spend a little time hanging out with him and you would see how wrong you are....

He's eating Honey Buns at the gas station;)
That’s funny Bob..:ROFLMAO:

Lol. I’m alive I had someone at the ranch this weekend. Be back to the grindstone tomorrow

Get to it!:P Cowboy:lmao

You guys are having to much fun with this,lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNBChassid

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]