John Rigby 416 Double Square Bridge

6x9, It may help your cause if you state your price and stop dancing about. People here in general are pretty direct. For me in particular I find this fiddling rather annoying and I would not buy this rifle because of it.
Thank you for the kind advice.

R175K takes everything. Better ?

I'll tell you this though, my goal as stated has always been to get a fair price for both buyer and seller. I've consulted extensively with those in the industry , local and internationally. The "experts" opinions vary by many '000's of USD.

If I post a price on the upper end of that range I'll be called mad and shunned. On the other hand I don't really have the urge to give it away and whilst I have trust in the honesty of this group in general , it is a public forum. This post is one google search away for an opportunist.

I really do value the input and will still appreciate any more helpful advice such as this.

I am not buying, but yes indeed that sounds fair and reasonable. See what happens, good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deo

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.