Joburg connection question

Well we just have to muddle along as best we can, try to keep our own noses clean and hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. But I hear ya!
 
Man I hope you guys are wrong about thefuture of hunting but I fear you are right.I live in just about the center of New York State and other then the government our biggest problem here is the lack of access to hunting land.25 years ago just about any farmer or landowner would let you hunt their property as long as you're respectful.now due to liability concerns you have to either own or lease land to hunt.our public lands are so crowded during the hunting season and you run the risk of having your hat taken off by a stray bullet from some Yahoo that never had a daddy who taught him how to handle a gun.
 
Same thing has happen in Wisconsin and everywhere else Trap123.
 
I hear you there the only exception I have found so far in my travels: is North Dakota I duck hunt there for 2 weeks every year and it is a sportsman's paradise.at least if you're hunting for ducks anyways I have never been turned down on a request to hunt a farmers property and as a matter of fact I have had a few approach me and offer their property.public land is plentiful and access is outstanding.there's a matter of fact I have met two different guys that have bought homes in the town I stay on in North Dakota because they spend so much time there during the fall.it's really kind of a shame because once you get away from the cities Wisconsin as well as New York are beautiful States.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,128
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top