Jim Green boots

I really like my Jim Green boots!

IMG_0236.png
IMG_0344.jpeg
I really like my Jim Green boots!
Same here I got fat EE feet

I've been enjoying the pair that I picked up at Safari Outdoor on the way out of Joberg in May!

Any thoughts on the barefoot vs the ranger. I can see the barefoot is designed with no "lift" (flat across the sole.

Without trying them it is pretty tough to decide.

Will be at Joberg Airport soon. Is the Safari Outdoor in the airport or near it? Thanks!
Hi Sir! It's +- a 15 minute drive from the airport.

Wore my Barefoot Rangers everyday for 12 days in Limpopo and Free State in a variety of terrains including 14 miles in the Mountains chasing Eland. I found them very durable and my PH remarked on how quiet they were. Comfort was great but that is subjective on if they fit your feet or not. I did add a very thin flat padded insole(no arch) just for the shock absorber effect. I have a wider foot and high arch and they worked perfect for me with only a short break in period. Take that for what its worth and good hunting.

I like my Razorback. I bought them a year ago, use them as woork boots. They need 2-3 layers of leather balm to be somewhat water resistant. I have Lug sole = it collect dirt, my next boot would have wedge sole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stuartloone

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia