Jambo From Wild Tanzania

Glad to have you here. Great photo. What's the distance to the buffalo?
Thank you very much. They were about 50 yards from where i stood.

Karibu.

Look forward to your participation. We know you will ad some class and decorum to @Bullet Safaris ;)
Asante sana. Really excited to be part of the outfitter's team, and looking foward to many great seasons with them

Welcome sir.

I have searched far and wide for another well rounded and capable PH; it was not easy. Keep your eye on Thabit @Kakulitz .
He can do it all and you guys will see it take place via AH.
Thabit is in his second season with us and a welcome addition to our team @Bullet Safaris .
Thank you very much Nathan. Humbled to be part of the @@Bullet Safaris team, can't wait to have yet another great season packed with adventures in the best areas Tanzania has to offer!

Thabit.............................welcome to AH.................................I have been looking at one of Nathan's hunts..........hope to meet you one day soon............regards................................FW Bill

Welcom, looking forward to more posts from Tanzania.

Welcome to the forum Thabit, I might be seeing you in August.
Thank you very much @BobT. Looking foward to see u in this part of the wild heart of Tanzania

Thabit.............................welcome to AH.................................I have been looking at one of Nathan's hunts..........hope to meet you one day soon............regards................................FW Bill
Thank you very much FW Bill, hoping to see u on safari some day in the near future. Can't go wrong with Nathan Askew's Bullet Safaris!

Always a pleasure to have members who are out there 'doing it' so welcome to our place Thabit.

Welcome! Really looking forward to hearing more out of Tanzania.

Welcome to the forum! My first safari was to Masailand, many years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txhunter210

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!