Jambo From Wild Tanzania

Glad to have you here. Great photo. What's the distance to the buffalo?
Thank you very much. They were about 50 yards from where i stood.
 
Karibu.

Look forward to your participation. We know you will ad some class and decorum to @Bullet Safaris ;)
Asante sana. Really excited to be part of the outfitter's team, and looking foward to many great seasons with them [emoji4][emoji4]
 
Welcome sir.
 
I have searched far and wide for another well rounded and capable PH; it was not easy. Keep your eye on Thabit @Kakulitz .
He can do it all and you guys will see it take place via AH.
Thabit is in his second season with us and a welcome addition to our team @Bullet Safaris .
Thank you very much Nathan. Humbled to be part of the @@Bullet Safaris team, can't wait to have yet another great season packed with adventures in the best areas Tanzania has to offer!
 
Thabit.............................welcome to AH.................................I have been looking at one of Nathan's hunts..........hope to meet you one day soon............regards................................FW Bill
 
Welcom, looking forward to more posts from Tanzania.
 
Welcome to the forum Thabit, I might be seeing you in August.
Thank you very much @BobT. Looking foward to see u in this part of the wild heart of Tanzania
 
Thabit.............................welcome to AH.................................I have been looking at one of Nathan's hunts..........hope to meet you one day soon............regards................................FW Bill
Thank you very much FW Bill, hoping to see u on safari some day in the near future. Can't go wrong with Nathan Askew's Bullet Safaris!
 
Always a pleasure to have members who are out there 'doing it' so welcome to our place Thabit.
 
Welcome! Really looking forward to hearing more out of Tanzania.
 
Welcome to the forum! My first safari was to Masailand, many years ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,942
Members
170,481
Latest member
EmilieSacc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top