Its A Party!

I got caught up visiting with a pretty 20 something last night and ended up not making it.
I hope you guys had a good time.
Pictures or it never happened! Lol
 
Thanks for the invite. Sorry I wasn't able to come this year.
 
I got caught up visiting with a pretty 20 something last night and ended up not making it.
I hope you guys had a good time.
You are excused!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,131
Members
170,521
Latest member
ClayDame7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top