Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I am selling my Ithaca NID 20ga small frame. Made in 1926 all original, the NID stands for (New Ithaca Double) which replaced the Flues model eventually. It has 28" Barrels, Mod and Imp Mod chokes and cocking indicators. Receiver has the engraved pointer dog and partridge. Bluing is excellent 90% or better, and some case color on receiver. All the wood is 100% original right down to the butt plate. Gun has not been shot much, as the opener lever stays to the right as a new gun. Excellent piece of history and great shotgun to enjoy in the field. These sub gauge small frame American shotguns are getting hard to find and pretty rare. Check out gunbroker or guns international for 20ga guns.

Great deal at $1200.00 shipped to your dealer.

Screenshot_20231218_221919_Samsung Internet.jpg
20231218_153218.jpg
20231218_153231.jpg
20231218_153242.jpg
20231218_152736.jpg
20231218_152728.jpg
20231218_152711.jpg
20231218_152929.jpg
20231218_152816.jpg
20231218_152843.jpg
20231218_152656.jpg
20231218_153021.jpg
20231218_152751.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great solid guns and rare in a 20.

Whats that supposed to mean?
It means you should be sending a Private message when responding. Being you are a new member, you have no trader history. Too many scams on these forums, however you need to start somewhere to build credentials. So, as far as payment, I accept postal money order or cashiers checks, and once I receive it, I will ship the firearm with tracking to your Federal Firearm Dealer of choice where you pick the firearm up after a legal background check and transfer.

If you are interested in proceeding, send me a Private Message with a contact number to reach you and we can work out the details.

Thank You

Whats that supposed to mean?
Like Jager said, you probably want to go about things a little differently. Start with an introduction of yourself, what you hunt, where you have hunted that sort of stuff.

I recently had an item I wanted to trade or sell. A guy joined and within five minutes posted a reply saying he wanted to make a deal with me. Seemed suspicious, so I told him I would think about it but wasn’t ready to take his deal. He was on the forum for a week and hasn’t been back.

You joined and in five minutes are interested in making a transaction. Other than responding to my skepticism/sarcasm you haven’t participated yet on the forum. That is concerning behavior.

So, feel free to prove my doubts unfounded. There is no special code or secret handshake here, just spend some time participating in the forum. I look forward to learning about your hunting and firearm experiences.

Looks like my old Double 12

Can you provide the stock dimensions?
Am not home but will be tomorrow. I will send them over then. Everything is original no alterations to the gun or stock.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO DCHUM

Congratulations to buyer and seller, I thought this was an interesting gun. I hope I didn’t scare off the first guy to respond to the advertisement.

It appears he registered and made a move in the direction of cutting a deal. Then, after day two, hasn’t been back to the forum. I probably should have kept my cynicism to myself, sorry about that Jager.

Honestly, yes you should have. I was definitely interested in the gun because I have a 16 gauge NID and a 12 gauge NID and have been wanting to add to the “matching” set. I bird hunt mostly with the 16 due to having longer barrels and more appropriate chokes. I compete in the Southern side x side championships in both Sanford,NC and Georgetown, SC. I have placed 3rd or 4th with the 12 gauge multiple times and first with the 16 once and second with a CZ 20 gauge twice and placed third just about every other time I’ve competed.
Yes I understand that I haven’t been a member long or “active” like everyone thinks everyone should be but scrolling the internet looking for an NID 20 gauge and saw this so I created an account. I don’t believe I’ll continue using this forum due to the sarcasm instead of simple advice for someone new.
Not everyone is a crook John

Honestly, yes you should have. I was definitely interested in the gun because I have a 16 gauge NID and a 12 gauge NID and have been wanting to add to the “matching” set. I bird hunt mostly with the 16 due to having longer barrels and more appropriate chokes. I compete in the Southern side x side championships in both Sanford,NC and Georgetown, SC. I have placed 3rd or 4th with the 12 gauge multiple times and first with the 16 once and second with a CZ 20 gauge twice and placed third just about every other time I’ve competed.
Yes I understand that I haven’t been a member long or “active” like everyone thinks everyone should be but scrolling the internet looking for an NID 20 gauge and saw this so I created an account. I don’t believe I’ll continue using this forum due to the sarcasm instead of simple advice for someone new.
Not everyone is a
There is a very similar shotgun listed on Gun international right now. Go get it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegenaBles

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.