Introduction

SgtDog0311

Reaction score
70 year old father of three with seven grands. Been shooting BPCR and long range for several years, mostly around the Northwest. Failing eyes put that to rest. I’m a member of several firearm forums and a couple bullet casting sites. I enjoy just about all shooting, hunting and firearm platforms. I won’t have any Africa stories but I’ll enjoy yours.

Best Regards,
John

Welcome aboard Devil Dog!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to AH from a Marine dad.

:S Welcome:

Man I love old jarheads. Welcome aboard!!!

PS - you ain't too old or too blind to go to Africa.

Welcome, this is a great place. BTW, you’re not too old for Africa. I took a friend last year on his first African hunt and he shot a Wildebeest, buffalo and hippo at 79 years old. We’re discussing another hunt for next year and he wants another buffalo and a crocodile. He will be 81 on this hunt.

You can still do it.

Never too late to make some Africa memories and stories!

Welcome

Welcome to AH John!

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here! They say age is just a number.. I say, enjoy your life to the full, while you can! Anything is possible, so if it's still your dream, make it happen :) We had a client last year hunting at the age of 84 :) Shout if you need any info. Best regards, Marius

Welcome to AH, John!

Hello and welcome!

Greetings SgtDog0311,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I’m in my 70’s and just returned from my 7th Africa hunting & fishing trip.
My philosophy is that life is powerful short, don’t waste it in front of a television set.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.
If our outfit doesn’t spin your hat around and make your trigger finger twitch, there are many other excellent Safari companies advertising here in this great forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trading PRO

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.