Introduction from Nor Cal

BGGMKLR

Reaction score
Member of
Colt Forum, Firearms Forum, 24 hr Campfire, Gunboards Forum, Cal Waterfowl, DU,
Hunted
ZIMBABWE- Gwaii, Dete, Chirisa block
Gents (and ladies)
By way of introduction, I am a 73 year old newbie from Northern California with a lifelong passion for hunting. I am a past Board Member for the Golden Gate chapter of SCI with (sadly) only one 21 day African hunt under my belt (so far).
Look very much forward to sharing information, stories, and adventures with members.
Best
Spike

Last edited:
:S Welcome:

Welcome sir! Some good bird hunting in Nor Cal. Glad you joined the site

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, I’ve made a few hunts to N Cali, shot some good waterfowl and blacktail .

Gents (and ladies)
By way of introduction, I am a 73 year old newbie from Northern California with a lifelong passion for hunting. I am a past Board Member for the Golden Gate chapter of SCI with (sadly) only one 21 day African hunt under my belt (so far).
Look very much forward to sharing information, stories, and adventures with members.
Best
Spike
Welcome to the forum - the best forum I’ve seen….hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Where in California are you? I hunted Klamath, Eel rivers and Humbolt bay for waterfowl, hunted bear and blacktail in the Trinity Alps and the Yolla Bollas and blacktail around Petaluma. Really enjoyed it.

Where in California are you? I hunted Klamath, Eel rivers and Humbolt bay for waterfowl, hunted bear and blacktail in the Trinity Alps and the Yolla Bollas and blacktail around Petaluma. Really enjoyed it.
I live in Oakley. Have hunted and fished all that country also. I managed the oldest (still argued) Duck Club in California for a # of years...
the Cordelia Club in the Suisun Marsh...founded 1880.
Best
Spike

Welcome to AH BGGMKLR!

Welcome to AH, Spike! I hope you get to visit South Africa again soon!
Best regards,
Marius

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!!

Welcome to AH!

Greetings BGGMKLR,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I was born in Torrance, lived in South Central Los Angeles (where the movies “Pulp Fiction” and “Jackie Brown” were later filmed) until high school.
We moved to Sacramento at that stage.
Upon graduating from H.S., I began moving north, living in Chico, Gridley, Live Oak and Colusa until my late 20’s.
Then, I fled to Alaska and have lived here 42 years.
The upland bird hunting, varmint hunting and even the waterfowl hunting here has not proved I be as good as it was around Colusa, and I miss that.

Anyway, when you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Welcome welcome welcome

Gents (and ladies)
Best
Spike
Welcome to AH

Good day! Welcome to AH! Let us know if we can assist you with any travel arrangements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?