Interest in doing a shoot in NW USA?

@channelkat @Doug Hamilton

The guns I plan on bringing are close range critters. At least in my case, 50-75 yards will be plenty. Is there a particular month and time frame that works for both of you?

@channelkat @Doug Hamilton

The guns I plan on bringing are close range critters. At least in my case, 50-75 yards will be plenty. Is there a particular month and time frame that works for both of you?
Any time in May and most of June works. Shoot me a PM. Sounds like fun.

Wide for the foreseeable future!

the shoot in Libby, Montana has ended as it was way to much work for the folks putting it on. what a shame

the shoot in Libby, Montana has ended as it was way to much work for the folks putting it on. what a shame
That's a shame, but I can understand.

That is to bad, it looked to be a great shoot

I haven't forgotten about this, just not sure on an exact date. Planning for June or July for more reliable weather.

Alright, sorry for going quiet for a while, I've been busy.

How does meeting up at the Everett Sportsman around 1pm on 7-13-24 sound?

I can make that work! Thank you Matt
1718748362839.png

I invited a buddy who has hunted Africa and a co-worker who who likes Safari rifles. If @Doug Hamilton comes, the we may have up to 5 of us.

Not sure what everyone plans to bring, but I will bring a couple dangerous game rifles. My buddy will also bring his DG rifle and perhaps some other interesting hunting guns.

I invited a buddy who has hunted Africa and a co-worker who who likes Safari rifles. If @Doug Hamilton comes, the we may have up to 5 of us.

Not sure what everyone plans to bring, but I will bring a couple dangerous game rifles. My buddy will also bring his DG rifle and perhaps some other interesting hunting guns.
I'm thinking my two Whitworth rifles in .458 WM and .300 WM. I took them to Zim in '22.

Sadly, I don’t have any cool rifles. I told my wife that we needed to invest in a proper double or similar interesting rifle, so that I can contribute. She didn’t say no, but judging by her expression, I’m guessing I’m not gonna bring anything but a boring model 70.
1719008401176.jpeg

Sadly, I don’t have any cool rifles. I told my wife that we needed to invest in a proper double or similar interesting rifle, so that I can contribute. She didn’t say no, but judging by her expression, I’m guessing I’m not gonna bring anything but a boring model 70. View attachment 615244
Nothing wrong with a model 70!

The trick is to buy the lady a gift at the same time you buy the double. Example: "Here is that thing you always wanted! Oh and I also picked up something for myself.". There will still be fallout... But it should reduce it.

There have been some great deals in the classifieds! :P Devil:

Sadly, I don’t have any cool rifles. I told my wife that we needed to invest in a proper double or similar interesting rifle, so that I can contribute. She didn’t say no, but judging by her expression, I’m guessing I’m not gonna bring anything but a boring model 70. View attachment 615244
The CRF Model 70 is one, or maybe two, of histories great hunting rifles. I even killed a lot of animals including African PG with my old PF .30-06 M 70.

The CRF Model 70 is one, or maybe two, of histories great hunting rifles. I even killed a lot of animals including African PG with my old PF .30-06 M 70.
+1 I love my M70 in 416 RM!

Called the range today and let them know we were coming. Also confirmed it was ok to shoot off sticks.

I'm planning on being there.

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyCerut

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available