Interarms rings for .375 H&H

rwp315

AH senior member
Reaction score
Articles
Any suggestions for a set of rings+ for this rifle. 30mm.

New to this.

Thanks

Any suggestions for a set of rings+ for this rifle. 30mm.

New to this.

Thanks
We just recently put a set of Warne "514M 30mm, PA, Medium Matte Rings" on my sons Zastava M70 458 Win to mount a Swaro 1-6 scope. These rings are on a set of Weaver Grand Slam weaver style bases. We have only sighted the scope in so far, but we have been happy with them at this point, despite not having any long term use to report as yet. I think they look like they belong on the rifle. I found it hard to find a set of rings that are strong and also look appropriate on a classically styled rifle. Hopefully these ones work out for us.

Here's the 30mm 1-5x Bushnell on my 98 Mauser 404J. It's mounted with low Warne QD rings and a discontinued very low Weaver 1-piece 3-screw base. I had to polish a couple thousandths from bolt handle for it to cleanly clear the scope's ocular bell. This outfit acquires instantly when the gun is mounted. Perfect height and eye relief.
20240420_112851.jpg

And yes, these rings hold zero.

Post in thread 'Trigger suggestions for Whitworth Interarms .375 H&H' https://www.africahunting.com/threa...hitworth-interarms-375-h-h.74908/post-1287304

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PriscillaL

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa