Interarms .375 H&H

sniper7

AH member
Reaction score
I just bought a new dangerous game rifle and selling this one. Africa proven! Shoots excellent

Interarms Mark X chambered in .375 H&H. Has a trijicon credo HX 1-8 FFP illuminated in both green and red. Talley rings that are QD in 30mm.
also have a set of 1 inch rings that I can include if you want to swap the scope out.
aftermarket stock installed and also have the factory wood stock.

shoots great, recoil is very manageable with aftermarket stock for quick follow up shots if needed. Blueing in excellent condition other than some slight wear on the upper end of the outer barrel from carrying in Africa the way its carried over your shoulder holding toward the barrel.

asking $2200 for everything. Will also include some type of hard case that it fits in to ship it. Or if local will include that as well.

If you want more detailed pictures shoot me a pm and I will get them to you by text.

IMG_1925.jpeg
IMG_1924.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asked about selling without the scope as well.

I would be interested in doing that and would sell the rifle for $1000 without the scope and rings.

That would include the factory and aftermarket stock.
IMG_1906.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg

it has been a great rifle for me, my only complaint is the safety is a bit hard to get back to the safe position meaning it takes more force to move than I would like.
I ended up finding a beautiful Mauser I just couldn’t pass up and can’t see myself taking this over the Mauser. Hopefully someone else can enjoy this rifle.

Rifle is SPF. Will update if anything changes.

Scope is still available with the tally rings. Would take $1000 for those. Pretty certain I still have the box for the scope and I’m sure I have the box for the rings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zacharoo13

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available