Incredible Deal On Plains Game Package Hunt South Africa 11 Trophies

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
There are a lot of great deals going on lately, but here is a great one for this year. The area is up in the Limpopo and the outfitter will transfer and return to Polokwane airport. This a ranch style hunt his concessions are more than 25,000 acres with nice accommodations and great hunting and trophy quality.

Price includes:
Airport pickup and return
7 full hunting days
Meals
Lodging
Trophy prep
Delivery to taxidermist for dip and pack

Trophy fees included
Blesbok
Warthog
Impala
Kudu
Blue Wildebeest
Zebra
Gemsbok
Waterbuck
Duiker
Steenbuck
Nyala

Add Sable for US$ 5,000

Additional trophies can be taken per price list
Observers $200 per day

US$ 9,250

Please let me know if you are interested, I only have a couple of these available.

bar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with a list they need to fill? Here's your chance.

Wow, that is a big plains game safari, perhaps the "full bag" safari of South Africa Plains game

Awesome deal!

That is a lot of hunting for the amount paid. Great deal for sure!

It seems to short to have 11 good trophies hit the dirt, price is great. The trophy fees amount to more than the price of the hunt!!

@jeff its a heck of a good deal. Under normal circumstances the trophy fees for the kudu, nyala, gemsnok and waterbuck cover the cost for the hunt.

Yeah nice deal, you can do 10 days, 11 animals for under 10K! If a first timer had this amount budgeted for a plains game hunt, this would be incredibly fun and not to mention you can knock out like 1/3 of the available plains game in one hunt!!

A local diner had a monster breakfast called the "lumberjack" - eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, etc. That is the lumberjack Safari!

Yep this one is a lot of wood cutting! The hunter will stay very busy!

A local diner had a monster breakfast called the "lumberjack" - eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, etc. That is the lumberjack Safari!

Stephen F. Austin State University Lumberjack alumnus 1982 ... and yes we CAN chop that much wood ... unfortunately, all we can afford is the breakfast :-)!

Would there be any of these available in 2017? I also would take my wife and we would probably need 10 days to not rush it. We have hunted S.A. Eastern Cape twice before and I was helping to sell packages for him , however he is staying so booked we are in 2018 on what I consider good dates . He only has a couple of dates left in 2017 now. Could we "trade out" or buy off trophy list as my wife probably would harvest some too? Our pockets are not deep, we have both had major medical expenses the last two years which cancelled any trips and my yearly Elk hunts. With God"s blessings and help, and good surgeons, hopefully we can quit supporting the medical industry as we are going to some friends in May for a Minnesota fishing trip and then to friends this fall to hunt Elk on their ranch. Both trips are not expensive with licenses and travel the major cost as these are staying with friends. Maybe this will help us save for a S.A. package again in the future. I also have a large " accumulation" of rifles, some fairly high end, and in all american calibers that I am going to start selling. If you have needs or clients needing weapons we can take pictures to send you , call and talk, or just come and look. This will help us pay this trip. My cell number is 417-848-9007. Thanks, and have a wonderful day. Randy Long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TodCrayton

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?