In Pretoria looking for warthogs

Doubleplay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zim, Argentina, Uruguay, Turkey, Ireland, England,Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Canada and all over US
I'm currently back in Pretoria after a Zim buffalo hunt staying with my son's family and will be here till Saturday.
I'm willing to drive within two hours to shoot couple warthogs with good tusks and stay a night or two...
No need for transportation or weapons.
You can pm...
Thanks

I do love those African porkers!

Proper Warthog trophies are on the slim side these days especailly just two hours from Pretoria.
Its not they are kept inside any fences either so they come and go as they please.
Hunting warthogs and hoping to find something nice will be more doable.
Stretch your search to 3 hours and you will likely find something.

I'm not an outfitter so can't really point you to someone specific but look towards Thabazimbi, Vaalwater, Groblersdal and Marble Hall areas up north.

Just be aware that you will need an outfitter and PH to sign off on the trophies if you find a good one and wanting to ship it.

Proper Warthog trophies are on the slim side these days especailly just two hours from Pretoria.
Its not they are kept inside any fences either so they come and go as they please.
Hunting warthogs and hoping to find something nice will be more doable.
Stretch your search to 3 hours and you will likely find something.

I'm not an outfitter so can't really point you to someone specific but look towards Thabazimbi, Vaalwater, Groblersdal and Marble Hall areas up north.

Just be aware that you will need an outfitter and PH to sign off on the trophies if you find a good one and wanting to ship it.
Thanks for the advice.
I'm well aware of shipping procedures as my son is a resident here in Pretoria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinLXIl

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available