In memoriam - Professional Hunter Greg Michelson killed by wounded Buffalo

I just spoke to a close friend of Michaels....there are NO DETAILS at this time other than that he was killed by a wounded Buffalo

Confirmed by Andrew Baldry.

RIP and prayers for his family!

Terrible news.
Praying for his family and associates.

Very sad news. This certainly is a dangerous game we are in especially Buffalo. I was on a lion hunt once and one of the Guys got attacked by a buff just because he startled them laying down behind some brush. He had to be rushed to the hospital and we almost lost him. Long recovery. Be cautious out there, it's not just the wounded ones that can be dangerous, they can just be mean bad tempered animals.
Prayers for his family, God Speed.

RIP. Praying for his family.

Terrible to hear. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Prayers for his family and friends.

Not everyone can stand fast and not be found wanting when danger arises. The clients need to consider this long before they pull the trigger and be honest with themselves. If they are unwilling to stand fast and perhaps die they shouldn’t be hunting dangerous game.

No he's not :)
I didn't think so.

I was confused by him claiming to have started this thread

It is a very sad situation and reminds everyone that we are playing for keeps when hunting DG

This is so tragic..another reminder that buffalo is indeed dangerous and unpredictable..

RIP

My sincere condolences and prayers to his family, may he Rest in Peace.

Tragic news. Deepest condolences to his family and friends. May he rest in peace in the green fields of Heaven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanineBlaz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!