In memoriam - Highly Respected Professional Hunter Paddy Curtis gone, RIP

RIP, a tragic loss. I never met the legend, but we shared a lot of friends. My condolences to family and friends.

Horific news. There is evil everywhere, Prayers for him and his family.

Well known and highly respected PH, Paddy Curtis, was murdered in his Bulawayo home in early morning darkness. Apparently, he opened his door to let his dogs out and robbers were waiting outside and ambushed him. He was able to send out an SOS for help, but they arrived too late. He was found near his still locked gun safe with 2 gunshot wounds to his head. A security team with dogs is presently hunting down the perps who murdered him.

Wherever in the world you may be, raise a toast at sunset to a great African man, PH & former Selous Scout. R.I.P. Bloodnut.
Rest in Peace, sir.

I did not know the man but have read about him and known men like him.

At least he was getting his weapon, when the bastards got him.

There is a special place in hell for those evil men, and it will reign down upon them.

Raising a toast to a great African adventurer, Salut!.

Godspeed for you and condolences to your family.

Terrible news. My condolences to family and friends.

Omg after all he’d lived through what a crazy way to die. I’ve hunted with him in Zim very successfully and one of the best I’ve known. I have so many funny memories of him….
Hunt the cowards that ambushed him!
Hope those close to him are safe-

Tragic end of a legend. The evil in this world, takes too many good people.

I didnt know him but read stories about him for many years. Sad day.

RIP

A good friend that hunted with Paddy in Tanzania texted me this terrible news this morning. Can’t believe it. My friend is angry and sad at the same time. RIP Paddy and thanks for providing so many great memories for your clients!

Condolences to his son.
May he Rest In Peace.
I hope the SOBs are quickly caught and properly (painfully) executed.
Cheers to Paddy.

Well known and highly respected PH, Paddy Curtis, was murdered in his Bulawayo home in early morning darkness. Apparently, he opened his door to let his dogs out and robbers were waiting outside and ambushed him. He was able to send out an SOS for help, but they arrived too late. He was found near his still locked gun safe with 2 gunshot wounds to his head. A security team with dogs is presently hunting down the perps who murdered him.

Wherever in the world you may be, raise a toast at sunset to a great African man, PH & former Selous Scout. R.I.P. Bloodnut.
Very sad, prayers for him and his family.

I didn't know Paddy but it sure seems that we have lost a lot of good members of the hunting fraternity in the past few months. God bless to his family and friends.

My thoughts go out to his dear friends and family who have lost a good man in such a senseless manner.
RIP Paddy.

RIP Paddy, a living legend should never be taken down like this. Hopefully they find the dirtbags that did this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
only1mb

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.