Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
South Africa, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
Pete Rose, Dikembe Mutombo, and Maggie Smith.

RIP.

Perhaps now that Charlie Hussel is gone the powers of Baseball will let him into the hall.

Dikembi is and Maggie are both gone way too soon.

Perhaps now that Charlie Hussel is gone the powers of Baseball will let him into the hall.

Dikembi is and Maggie are both gone way too soon.
I think if Pete had been a little more apologetic in an interview with the commissioner in 2018 I think it was , they may have overturned the lifetime ban then. But he said he still bet on baseball and that pretty much sealed his fate.

My first and only in person game was the Reds at Crosley Field a few years before they built the Riverfront Stadium.

Johnny Bench and Pete Rose were our heroes as youngsters.

Condolences to his family, friends, teammates and players (former).

May he Rest In Peace, and hopefully posthumously allowed into the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Unfairly treated in my opinion.
Banned from playing I can see but to not honor his accomplishments on the field is hypocritical. He belongs in the HOF.
Now slide into third on that diamond up yonder, Charlie Hustle.

Rose is and will always be a Hall of Famer for me!!!

The two greatest batters and on base players ever and arguably the the best ever were Rose and Cobb! And this with the fact that they just had more determination, grit, and drive than any other! And neither one was the most athletically gifted, just wanted it more than anyone else who played!
For Pete’s sake Cobb stole home at the age of 41! And Rose stole second, third, and home in one inning at 39!!!
IMG_0409.jpeg
IMG_0410.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deelahmad

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?