IMPORTANT: NAPHA members emails hacked

Adrian

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
789
Reaction score
1,389
Media
266
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
Dear all,

It appears that NAPHA members emails have been hacked.
Please, please, please do not reply or indulge in any financial discussions or exchange any information by email to NAPHA members unless you are absolutely sure who you are communicating with.
This has affected not only myself and the outfitter I hunted with but other outfitters as well.

[emoji779]*URGENT NOTICE* [emoji779]

Dear Members,
it appears that NAPHA e-mail addresses have been hacked.
Please delete any mails asking for bank details or assistance with EFT's or funding.

Should you be in doubt, please contact the office.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,402
Messages
1,575,203
Members
170,229
Latest member
KobyChrist
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top