Im a new member and here's a little bit about me

Seng'sCustom

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to posting on this forum. I have been reading and doing research on this form for a while now. I've used it to gain knowledge and insight on buying a sabatti classic 92 double rifle. I am currently saving up to go to a gunsmithing school, probably online, as I'm already very knowledgeable about firearms and how they work, but I know theres always more to learn. As my username suggests I'd love to start building custom rifles I own a Husqvarna 146 in 9.3x62 that I've done a little bit to with a custom stock, different sights, double triggers and a reblue. My current project is a 1917 eddystone that's previously been Butchered, so I'm trying to make it lovable again and chambered in either 375h&h or 416 rigby undecided but leaning to 375. I'm going to post about my builds my any questions I have as well as reading on outfitter recommendations as I'm only 20 but saving for a Africa hunt someday, in the meantime the wild hogs in texas will have to deal with my absurd for animal calibers. Thank you everyone for your time, I'm honored to be a member and looking forward to the bad influence of other's twords rifles and hunts.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to a good place to learn and to dream and share

Welcome and best wishes to you. When it comes to hunting wild pigs I do not believe there is an absurd caliber to be used. I have killed pigs with a 9.3x62, 375 Holland magnum, 404 Jeffrey, and even an original 500 Schuler. I feel wild pigs are a perfect game animal to practice your iron sight shooting and because of their toughness a big caliber is not ever absurd. So keep using those big calibers on those hogs and never have any reservations about it.

Welcome to AH! Depending on where you are located there may be a gunsmithing school nearby. Additionally, I know that some gunsmithing schools offer short courses in conjunction with the NRA that might work for you. I know one of my alma maters, Montgomery Community College in Troy, NC, does that. If you want to send me a direct message, I can put you in touch with the head of the program there.

Welcome qelcome welcome

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to AH Seng'sCustom! Glad to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH!

Good day! Welcome from our side too!
Best regards
Johan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellyQuim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia