If I ever shoot a lioness..... This is the pose

That's the pose you should get your leopard done after you take the monster Tom your gunna get. Have it on branches instead of rocks. That would be pretty cool!
You read my mind Eric. I'm going to do a floor base with a branch coming up with either a steenbok or a duiker draped over it

Billy I understand. But that could also be done on a floor base. Would look great as a base pedestal

Would make a good floor base also. I think the rock base would also be nice for a leopard. I see them as an animal more in the rocks then a lion. I think I am just getting tired of all the leopards being mounted in trees. No wrong or right I guess as long as the hunter is happy. I am looking forward to seeing a big tom leopard heading to new York soon. Going to you know who. LOL

Would make a good floor base also. I think the rock base would also be nice for a leopard. I see them as an animal more in the rocks then a lion. I think I am just getting tired of all the leopards being mounted in trees. No wrong or right I guess as long as the hunter is happy. I am looking forward to seeing a big tom leopard heading to new York soon. Going to you know who. LOL
Lol. I hope. Hopefully if I'm successful I'll speak to Wes I may do a combination of rock and tree branch on a floor base. This is interesting also

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a hunting pose that I asked the lion to do for me yesterday. I know some of y'all will be surprised that I actually took a good picture!!! ;)
DSC00987.JPG

who said it was a good picture but yourself. LOL That is a big cat though and an ok picture to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linqinggou637

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?