I changed browsers....

7x57Joe

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
And forgot my password. I get a message that an email was sent to change my password but, I never received it. Please help.

PM sent.

Last edited:
Now go through all of your online forums that you subscribe to and make sure that the email address is correct.

I had to do this a year or so ago and it surprised me that I had used different email addresses on different forums.

The only solution to the digital world that I've found is a password manager a la bitwarden or something for the non super critical logins....

I just use a old address book that's in my gun safe.

My neighbor is even more old school, he uses a rolodex

That's safe. Not as portable or convenient if using different machines, but if you dont need that it's safe! :)

I use "Keeper" as password manager. Works on my computers, phone and iPad.

I lucked out! Logged off and went to log in and found my password. Thanks for the feedback.

RoboForm is a good password manager.

And forgot my password. I get a message that an email was sent to change my password but, I never received it. Please help.
Don't save your passwords in your browser. They are "protected" from scraping, but that works until it doesn't. Use a password vault like
KeePass - https://sourceforge.net/projects/keepass/files/KeePass 2.x/2.57/KeePass-2.57-Setup.exe/download

or KeePassXC - https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc/releases/download/2.7.9/KeePassXC-2.7.9-Win64.msi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineWa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]