I am sick

JC, I'm GA as well, and my wife was tested even though she only had an unexplained fever. Her x-rays were good, and the flu test was negative. Keep an eye on it, and if you don't have a warm fuzzy about, go to the ER like we did.

Yes. I spoke with the doctor about it. He did not sound enthusiastic. He said they might help but evidence is anecdotal. He also said that we do not have much in this area because malaria is not a threat here so now getting it would prove challenging.
A lot of other doctors are quite enthusiastic about it. Its early yet, it may be a while before its usefulness is fully known. I hear it may be some time before a vaccine is available so whatever IS available will be welcome if it helps with symptoms.

Get 30 pills. Hydrocholoroqine
1 tablet by am and pm(15 days)
If you get it also get a
z pack antibiotic.
60 mg of zinc am and pm
Only thing potentially working on Corona. So far works pretty good.

IMG_0885.PNG

My sister is the lead scientist at CSIRO in Australia. The team she hired and the process they set up over a year ago in preparation for just such a pandemic has paid off. They are currently in host trials for a vaccine that should be ready in the future.

March14AustralianCSIRO.pdf

In addition, I have provided the distribution power equipment for our own USA ORNL-Battelle Labs world’s fastest super computer. That computer was used by A group of scientist to quickly determine a possible 47 known drugs that could effect the transmission of Covid 19.

That is just two break throughs I am personally aware of. There are I am sure hundreds more. There is reason to be optimistic. Just some good news for those who are effected or worried.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...tennessee-ut-scientist-cure-rumor/5003063002/

My sister is the lead scientist at CSIRO in Australia. The team she hired and the process they set up over a year ago in preparation for just such a pandemic has paid off. They are currently in host trials for a vaccine that should be ready in the future.

March14AustralianCSIRO.pdf

In addition, I have provided the distribution power equipment for our own USA ORNL-Battelle Labs world’s fastest super computer. That computer was used by A group of scientist to quickly determine a possible 47 known drugs that could effect the transmission of Covid 19.

That is just two break throughs I am personally aware of. There are I am sure hundreds more. There is reason to be optimistic. Just some good news for those who are effected or worried.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news...tennessee-ut-scientist-cure-rumor/5003063002/
Cool stuff, thanks for sharing it. Never has this much intellectual and money been invested at one issue. We will see but one thing is for certain, we will be decades ahead in research of where we would have without the infection.

John Camp :
are you tested now ?
And people.
Just stop prescribing pills in AH against Covid -19,it's reckless,please.

@John Camp Hope you get well soon. I'm sure the thought of hunting with your son again will get you through it. But do get tested ASAP ATB

Just sending my well wishes.

Hopefully you get to chase the thunder chickens soon.

John Camp :
are you tested now ?
And people.
Just stop prescribing pills in AH against Covid -19,it's reckless,please.
The "pills" mentioned cannot be given without a doctors prescription, so its not reckless.

The "pills" mentioned cannot be given without a doctors prescription, so its not reckless.
No testing for me. They are only testing first respondeners right now. My daughter is sick now. She lives in Atlanta and shares an apartment with 3 others. Last night she had fever and sore throat. Now she has a cough and is having trouble drawing a breath. I have been stunned to find they will not test her. The trouble breathing symptom, until now, has been the trigger to get tested. If we can not get a doctors order for testing tomorrow morning then I am going to pick her up and take her to the ER. The hell with all of them if they think I am doing nothing while my daughter can not breath.

Has she been to see anyone? I have a hard time believing no one will test her if she is having trouble breathing! Kind of a big deal....

Has she been to see anyone? I have a hard time believing no one will test her if she is having trouble breathing! Kind of a big deal....

This is from the Piedmont Medical Center web page.

I’ve got fever, cough and/or shortness of breath – can I be tested?
For the large majority of patients who may have flu-like symptoms, testing for Coronavirus is still not necessary. There are many reasons why someone may have fever, cough or shortness of breath. A healthcare professional should rule-out other reasons for you symptoms before you are tested.
Patients with mild symptoms should self-isolate at home.

The problem is that you are not supposed to show up at the doctors office or ER when you have these symptoms. When you call in first they will not see you because they do not want the risk of infection. Basically you should just stay at home until you have to call an ambulance.
Announcement came about an hour ago that testing centers are only testing first responders until they have sufficient test kits.

But that does not rule out seeing a doctor to determine what IS the problem Shortness of breath is or can be serious. Don't wait too long.

But that does not rule out seeing a doctor to determine what IS the problem Shortness of breath is or can be serious. Don't wait too long.
Agree, but they will not see people with these symptoms. Doctors have been ordering a test to rule out COVID-19 before seeing the patient. We will find someone in the morning or take her to the ER

Have spoken to others about the Piedmont coronavirus screening line. You leave a message and they call you back in 3 days.

Agree, but they will not see people with these symptoms. Doctors have been ordering a test to rule out COVID-19 before seeing the patient. We will find someone in the morning or take her to the ER

There are zero scenarios where fever and not being able to draw a breath do not warrant a trip ER. ZERO

Last edited:
There are zero scenarios where fever and not being able to draw a breath do not warrant a trip ER. ZERO
That is the way it has always been. Right now everything is so crazy. Different sectors of the healthcare industry are designing protocols based upon assumptions and old information from other sectors. First they establish "call your doctor and do not come in unannounced." Then we moved to "call and get an order for a test if you meet criteria." Now we have no tests and it is "only testing 1st responders until we have enough tests." Meanwhile the first two protocols are still being followed. I will have to make some noise tomorrow.

Damn! If you have serious breathing problems and wait three days it could do you in before you can be seen. What ails these people? I think a trip to someone is warranted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarloBarge

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?