I’m starting to be concerned! Should I be?

Remember, safety third :cool:
image.jpg

The bad guys know not to play games in Qatar. It’s not tolerated. Probably the safest place in the whole itinerary.
Sort of an IRL version of "The Continental" in John Wick?

Safety Third has been a battle cry in the motorcycle community for a while now. I believe it came from Mike Rowe “Dirty Jobs” crew as a reminder that safety is an individual responsibility.

Cool hat!

Eric, I think you’re right. I saw a Safety video Mike Rowe did that’s where I heard it first also.

Hamas won’t shit in their own nest. Qatar (and its airport or anything associated with it ) wouldn’t be a target…

They need money and safe passage… an action that harms Qatar would give them one less resource..

DEN-EWR-JNB-HRE

DEN-ATL-JNB-HRE

Two proven options where you’re 97.8% likely to keep your head, and you’ll only be annoyed by your fellow passengers and not threatened.

THANK YOU to everyone who has or is serving!!!!
True hero's all!!!!
Taking 76 hero's from Kentucky to D.C. for an honor flight on the 24th!!!
Pray for all serving every night!

The most dangerous part of any safari, even DG, is probably from traffic accidents. Bush planes and helicopters have their own issues, of course.

Probably safer to fly through Doha than Johannesburg, realistically.

There is no real safety concern. As an American with Middle Eastern heritage, I know firsthand that the media often exaggerates and portrays the world as more hostile than it actually is. Don’t worry at all—travel safely and enjoy your time!
Exactly!! My grandson is in Saudi Arabia right now. His issues are the cost of water and the heat.

I just got back from flying Qatar and spent 6 hours at Doha airport. You have nothing to worry about. Actually it is one of the nicest airports I have ever seen. Took nap under the waterfall, amazing food, and great bars. They have smoking rooms, relaxing rooms, and very clean through out. I feel more unsafe at LAX airport then Doha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VitoDown8

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available