Hunting South Africa

Also does anyone have a rough idea on a packing list? Should I bring cash or card to pay for trophy fees / tips / taxidermy
A card with no foreign exchange fees is safer but check with your outfitter on payment methods for the hunt and tips for the staff.

Also does anyone have a rough idea on a packing list? Should I bring cash or card to pay for trophy fees / tips / taxidermy

When traveling it is always a good idea to carry some cash with you simply put not everyone or every business accepts credit cards or traveler checks.

When/If tipping giving tips in cash USD or ZAR it is better to hand the tips out yourself to the individual(s) as a way of showing your appreciation for their service to you and that the correct amount of tip is going to the correct people.

Check out the forums Tipping Guide as to the pros and cons if you choose to include tips on your final billing or handing the total tip envelope to one person to dibby out tips for you.

Also if your credit card company attaches fees for international use, why would you want to pay more in bank fees than the item you are purchasing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riki003

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available