Hunting On Fenced Farms Vs Wilderness Areas

I think different areas are simply different products that you can choose from. As long as you know what you are paying for and it is delivered then you are happy. Crooks and liars occur in all countries so do your homework. If you want a quick and very civilised hunt, maybe with your family then SA is a good option. If you want adventure then pick Northern Mozambique. I have hunted relatively small fenced areas as well as unfenced land in Zim,Moz and Zambia. Some people like vanilla, some like strawberry and it doesn't make sense to me to to expect others to follow my taste buds. I believe all hunting types have their place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tm3fog

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?