Hunting Excellence With KWATALA SAFARIS Since 1988

Kwalata Safaris is the best Outfitter In Zambia had the best time with Werner and was a honer to meet Peter Chipmen wish them all the best for 22022 and the future Regards Nelson
Hi Nelson you have the wrong company there. Leslie and Peter started Kwalata Zambia after the first Zambian closure in Zambia. We were first but I know Peter really well and he is a great guy.

Please find attached in a pdf format KWALATA SAFARIS Mozambique book for 2021 which can be downloaded by clicking on the file.

Attachments

Please find attached in a pdf format KWALATA SAFARIS South Africa book for 2021 which can be downloaded by clicking on the file.

Attachments

279504450_5117689414987832_2013040426856657845_n.jpg

We offer plenty of great hunting deals and some amazing wild & rugged areas - but what if you're looking to relax in the ultimate of luxuries? What if you want a great adventure, but also the perfect escape? Our lodge in Limpopo offers just that - with no expenses spared:
Pamper yourself with a dip in the 1/2 Olympic lap pool or open-air jacuzzi, unwind in the sauna before your private masseuse eases your muscles into a pure state of relaxation. For fitness enthusiasts, the excellent state-of-the-art machinery located in the onsite gym will keep you toned and ready for the next delectable meal or warmed up for a full day of Buffalo hunting. Our chefs will cater to every taste and provide mouth-watering fare fit for a king! Sumptuous dining is paired with wines from the extensive wine cellar or a cocktail from the bar.

Chobe Bushbuck Niassa Reserve.jpg

Beautiful Chobe Bushbuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomaW4888

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!