Hunting dogs

Here's an old photo. My previous Lab at age three months. She was doing it all: pointing, flushing, retrieving. Opal was remarkable.
OpalPatSharpies (1).jpg

And one of her last birds at age ten. Cancer took her quickly six months later.
Opal 2018.JPG
 
Love this thread. Pleased to introduce Auggie, a French Brittany. He has a great nose for birds. Good temperament. Comes deer hunting, too. He’s named after Gus, our late Drahthaar, who was a genius on game, and the greatest dog I’ve ever had. He passed after 14 years and I miss him every day. Auggie has some of his spirit.

IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_7164.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is Auggie after a recent deer hunt. He’s a Brittany Spaniel, about 3 years old. He has an incredible nose for quail, but loves all kinds of hunting. He’s named after Gus, my late Drahthaar, who is missed every day by everyone in the family.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 75

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,757
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top