cd3b6e44aad5afb1e6680762d8228551_zpsd5675hro.jpg

After the hunt

52482a874244d4d1463b72aaec6945cc_zpsakq8omig.jpg

Attachments

• cd3b6e44aad5afb1e6680762d8228551_zpsd5675hro.jpg
    cd3b6e44aad5afb1e6680762d8228551_zpsd5675hro.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
How long does it take to train the dog to use mobile?

This is Drogo, my dobberman. I don't hunt with him, but he's great to bring along on a bike ride or run.

full

Attachments

• IMG_0700.JPG
    IMG_0700.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
This is Drogo, my dobberman. I don't hunt with him, but he's great to bring along on a bike ride or run.

Given the right encouragement I am sure he would hunt. :P Gangster:

Given the right encouragement I am sure he would hunt. :P Gangster:

@BRICKBURN oh he would love to come along on hunts. He's great when I go out shooting, has no issues with the noise. He loves chasing deer and rabbits.

Unfortunately, when he's chasing an animal, he gets so in the zone that he looses track of everything around him. As soon as the animal turns left or right, he looses track of them, but still keeps barreling through the woods chasing nothing.

before this dog fell in love with my wife he was a great pig dog,always the first one in.after a couple of guided hunts in cal the outfitter gave us the dog as all he wanted to do when we went on a hunt was stick with us and the hell with the pigs.i really love that dog and after he passed i could never get another dog.scooter was his name and here he is riding in his basket while we are after anything we can find.and yes,when we were pig hunting he was hot and heavy after any pig we were after.

020.jpg
009.jpg
013.jpg

what a killer:mad::mad:
Ha!! Make fun of her will you? She can at least take your dog on! Or......lick her to death! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Actually, I love dachshunds. My oldest son and his wife have two dachshund mixes that are rescue dogs. Because of them, I'm seriously considering a dachshund.:)
11209372_910955485610134_1794112238476503345_n.jpg

Ha!! Make fun of her will you? She can at least take your dog on! Or......lick her to death! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Actually, I love dachshunds. My oldest son and his wife have two dachshund mixes that are rescue dogs. Because of them, I'm seriously considering a dachshund.:)View attachment 153685
dont talk about it,DO IT.

Oh sweet.
A Dackel or Dachshund is a charming one for the complete life.
I can imagine that my "Brezel"and Rineharts Drogo(a beauty Rinehart) are good working gangsters :)
The Dackel is making the trouble and Drogo knocks them out.

Here our both comrades in our hunting property.
zwei in einer.JPG

full

Rinehart,the following picture has remind me on your Drogo:
Dobermann.jpg

Text above: does life exist after death
Text below: come in and find it out
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sehr lustig @Foxi! So scheint unser Drogo zu Fremde, aber die Wahrheit ist dass er nur ein grosser Baby ist! Er liebt alle Menschen und will immer spielen!

Hoping to get this fuzzbut trained to be my hunting buddy.
IMG_6154.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthiasCr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's