Hunting bushpigs with monkeys,,!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
Well,well well
Now I.'ve seen everything!
Trained monkeys 'ride' the bush-pigs to tire them out and confuse them till they are caught with nets!
What's next??

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha ha
would not have believed it if l never seen it .
the monkeys straddle the pig so effortlessly,
that's real cool willem , thanks mate .

LOL Now thats how to catch a pig.

LOL. Must be some sort of mutually agreed contract :-) - I can't imagine how one would begin training something as smart as a monkey to do that.

Amazing, thank you for sharing.

LOL AWESOME!!!

Now I want to start a Monkey rodeo! I wonder if they can train them to spur as they ride? Or maybe rope the pigs from a duiker?

as bad as the weather is today, how crappy my job is lately this just made my day *L* that's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time
thanks for sharing

Holy shit, thats amazing:)

:rofl:

-matt

Funny stuff.

What animal did they use to catch the baboons?

that would be right , let me do all the hard work ,:sarcasm:

All the work? All you have to do is hang on. Im the one who has to chase you guys with a net and a spear.

All the work? All you have to do is hang on. Im the one who has to chase you guys with a net and a spear.
well, when you say it like that , I can see your point .
we will have to take turns

Monkeys riding bush pigs

Damn, I wonder if we could train them the ride Obama and his ugly wife completely out of the US????

Well,well well
Now I.'ve seen everything!
Trained monkeys 'ride' the bush-pigs to tire them out and confuse them till they are caught with nets!
What's next??

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome.... I started to post earlier. Y'all beat me to it! Friggin' classic! Reminds me of going to the rodeo as a kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profnjuki

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?