Hunting Buffalo

Hi @alessandro.illuminati

I would be happy to offer you a Buffalo Hunt! I have send you a PM

Sincerely
Dieter

Halo Sir, sounds great....I have sent a direct message with some detail.
Buffalo Collage 1.jpeg
Buffalo Collage 2.jpeg
Buffalo Collage 3.jpeg

Good day mr @alessandro.illuminati
I will most definitely be able to assist you with your request.
We offer some of the finest Buffalo hunting in South Africa.

Our hunting areas offer a unique experience that one will never forget.

Will be sending you a PM.

Regards
Derian

Good day! We will also be able to assist you with real hunting!
I'll send you a DM.
Regards
Johan

We have an excellent deal on buff here is the AH link to deals page

Hi
Hi, can you recommend an outfitter for buffalo hunting in Africa that has acceptable costs and does real hunting. I am a first time outfitter so let me know where to hunt and with whom.
Thanks
hi
I have sent you a DM.
If you looking for 100% free range buffalo hunting in Zimbabwe. I have Buffalo available.

Lin stanton
lindonstanton@yahoo.com

Good day sir.

We can assist you with a Buffalo Safari.

IMG-20240527-WA0065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sir
We can definately help you

Pm sent

You should think about what you want in a buffalo hunt. Are you ok hunting a fenced area or only free range? Do you want to hunt an area that also has elephant and lion? How important is plains game? What is acceptable cost? Most South African ranches don’t fit the description of what I’d look for in a buffalo hunt. I’d try to refine what you are looking for. Buffalo hunting varies a lot depending where you hunt.

Hi, can you recommend an outfitter for buffalo hunting in Africa that has acceptable costs and does real hunting. I am a first time outfitter so let me know where to hunt and with whom.
Thanks
For real hunting I would avoid game ranches. As far as acceptable costs go in free range hunting areas I'd recommend Zimbabwean outfitters. Peruse the hunt reports and contact those outfitters. Charlton McCallum and Dalton and York being two that have been used the most by a large number of members here.

Thanks
My highest recommendation goes to @tsala safari. I worked my rear off up and down the Warerberg mountains and on day 5 took a 43 inch beautiful hard won buff!!!

I can also vouch for Charlton McCallum safaris. Their Dande and Nykasanga areas are about as wild as you can get. Dande is an outstanding dangerous game area, but a bit light on plains game. I hunted there a few years ago and was impressed with the quality and quantity of Buffalo. Nykasanga has great Buffalo and plains game. Their operation is professional.

Thanks
Also what is your budget? SA $8-$10,000 but yes there are fences although 20,000 acres plus. Zim $15,000 and up once day rates and trophy fees with no fences but expect to see villagers walking around at the darndest times and places no tip or airfare.

Also what is your budget? SA $8-$10,000 but yes there are fences although 20,000 acres plus. Zim $15,000 and up once day rates and trophy fees with no fences but expect to see villagers walking around at the darndest times and places no tip or airfare.
You get what you pay for and research in South Africa or Zimbabwe. There are community concessions in Zimbabwe with people and there are dedicated safari areas with no people and some have more game than others. Most south African farms aren’t 20k acres plus, 2000 to 10,000 acres more typical especially in Limpopo, and all have different management practices. The larger farms managed as wild carry a significantly higher price for the buffalo hunts that are more comparable to Zimbabwe prices.

That’s basically what I am saying…the OP needs to start with a budget in mind first unless money is no concern. I have done my homework on my three buff hunts. You are correct…depending on what you truly want you get what you pay for.

Good Day Sir

Tsala Safari’s can offer top class buffalo hunting.Either in our own area free range hunting area in Mozambique bordering Gonarezhou National Park of Zimbabwe or in South Africa.You are most welcome to contact me.

Regards

Rouan

Dear Alessandro

Hope all is well. We can offer free range Cape buffalo Hunting in Tanzania in the Selous Game reserve our area comprises of 225 300 hectares of pristine hunting grounds. We also offer Cape buffalo in our private concession in South Africa.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoryWest5

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with