Huge Brass Sale This Weekend: 50% Off 260 Rem, 40% 35 Whelen, 42% off 300 BLK, + Many More (Including DG Calibers)

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
BIG BRASS SALE THIS WEEKEND

50% off Norma 260 Remington

50% off Norma 300 Norma Mag

50% off Norma 378 Wby Mag

50% off Norma 375 Wby Mag

50% off Norma 6.5x54 MS

40% off Norma 35 Whelen

40% off Weatherby 338-378 Wby Mag

42% off Norma 300 Blackout

33% off Norma 340 Wby Mag

32% off Norma 30-378 Wby Mag

27% off Norma 9.3x57 Mauser

20% off Primed 375 H&H Mag

20% off 505 Gibbs Mag
PLUS

9mm ARX 65gr - $249 / 3000 ct + FREE SHIPPING + FREE AMMO CAN

Composed of a copper-polymer matrix, the ARX bullets are a durable, accurate, cheap, light recoiling, lead-free option.

Inceptor 9mm (.355) 65gr ARX
Inceptor 380 Auto (.355) 56gr ARX
Inceptor 38 Cal (.357) 77gr ARX
Inceptor 45 Cal (.452) 118gr ARX
Inceptor 45 Cal (.452) 158gr ARX
Inceptor 45 Cal (.452) 135gr RNP
Inceptor 9mm (.355) 84gr RNP
Inceptor 40 Cal (.400) 123gr
Inceptor 30 Cal 88gr Short Range Rifle

260 Rem Bulk3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in need of 32-20 and 44-40 brass and ammunition.
I'll be placing an order for 340 WBY Brass.

Do you have any 7x57? Or 275 Rigby.
No, unfortunately we don't. We had a lot earlier this year (7x57), but it all sold, and I'm working on getting more now. I have some stuff on the way from Europe that some folks will be excited about... MTF soon.

I am going to put in a request for the following calibers that you should be able to get in Europe, but have been gone from here for a while. I believe there are a lot of others on this site that would chime in and say they’re interested as well.

10.75x68
9.3x64
45-120, or just 45 basic

These are my more immediate needs. Others please post yours.

Thanks for the orders. Glad we can offer some good prices on the hunting caliber brass. Full disclosure, we're pushing a lot of the handgun components right now to bankroll the imports we're working on. It's just a numbers game--folks pull the trigger on their handguns a lot more than their hunting rifles.

I am going to put in a request for the following calibers that you should be able to get in Europe, but have been gone from here for a while. I believe there are a lot of others on this site that would chime in and say they’re interested as well.

10.75x68
9.3x64
45-120, or just 45 basic

Lance, I'm working on trying to get through to RWS regarding that 9.3x64... I'm not sure where to source the 10.75x68 though.. Norma has 10.3x68 Mag and 10.3x60R... Open to leads.. a lot of this stuff takes some serious time... I'm expecting something Monday that we've been working on getting for the last 15 months...

-Break-

We're getting close to the imports for both North Fork and Woodleigh. We're looking to add those those as options by this fall.

-Break-

Someone reached out the other day regarding 9.3x62 brass. I know we've been out of stock for a while, but this one actually looks like it might happen sooner than I thought.

The other calibers, I'm going to wait a little longer to announce, but I know this community will be excited for them. I just don't like getting too far ahead of my skis... This business venture has been completely debt free to this point, and I'd like to keep it that way.

The best thing any of you can do to help us bring in more unique and hard to find products is just spreading the word about what we're doing and hopefully introducing us to new customers.

-Break-

We appreciate you all. This all started out of our garage a couple years ago and now we have a warehouse in VA with 3 employees, and Kelly works every day during the week to keep the website going, and so many other things in the background that make it possible (to include weeks of work it's taken to get everything set up for shipping to Canada -- coming soon).

All the brass arrived today safe and sound, well packaged!
very excited to see some 9.3x62 brass coming! Hope it’s Norma also!

All the brass arrived today safe and sound, well packaged!
very excited to see some 9.3x62 brass coming! Hope it’s Norma also!
Glad to hear it, and yes, Norma.

I'm glad too because I forgot to set some aside for my own rifle last time we had it...

10.75x68
9.3x64
45-120, or just 45 basic

+1 on the .45-120!!

Bought a few bags of brass, will buy more…
thanks for building your company.
Any chance of 404 Jeffery? Should be strong interest.

Thanks. We appreciate it.

There's a good chance for the 404J this time around. I don't want to say too much yet...

-Break-

Also, we are doing 10% off all 6.5mm projectiles, ammo, and brass right now with coupon code SixPointFive

That sale ends Thursday 6/6/24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeulahLomb

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?