Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
HS3.jpg

HS Precision 2000 LA Takedown 300 H&H and 375 H&H

This is a great Safari rig from a quality gunmaker. I bought this rifle a few years back and have never hunted with it. So, after spending too long in the safe, it is time to move it on to someone that will actually use it! It has been fired very little, I put a few rounds down the 375 barrel just to see how it handled right after I bought it. Here are the facts;

LOP – 13 3/4”
Talley Bases
Stainless Steel fluted and cerakoted barrels.
300 H&H 24”
375 H&H 24” with muzzle break and thread protector, ramped rear site with a hooded front site.

The rig fits nicely into a 20x25x9 Pelican Case which does not give the appearance of a firearm while travelling.

Current replacement cost is $11,000+
Priced $7500 shipping to your FFL included to the lower 48 States

HS 1.jpg

HS 2.jpg

HS 4.jpg

HS 6.jpg

HS 7.jpg

HS 8.jpg

HS 9.jpg

HS 10.jpg

HS 11.jpg

HS 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice and what a great combo for Africa or anywhere! I've admired these combo takedowns for years. Neat to see one here for sale. Hope to see a hunt report with it!

Any trade interests?

Am familiar with HS Precision, but have never seen this set up before. Good luck with the sale.

Am familiar with HS Precision, but have never seen this set up before. Good luck with the sale.
They offer these on their website, the first one I purchased is 300 and 375 RUM. I used it in '18 for LDE in Cameroon and performed flawlessly. These are basically custom rifles and shoot as such. I thought I needed a second one, but has not left the safe for several years so time to go.

Nice to see this set up. I have a 300 win mag and a 30-06 each with an HS Precision stock. Both handle in wet weather.

Price Reduction, $7200 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48

Yessir, PM sent.

I would be all over this if still for sale.... poor poor pitiful me....

Any combo that includes a 300H&H is perfection in my opinion. Very, very nice rig. Congrats to the new owner and the seller.

It is still available, just sitting in the safe.

PM me with any questions.

John Ed

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
king.von345

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well