Howdy from South Texas

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH! A lot of like minded people here to feed your hunting obsession.

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

Welcome to AH Archer! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

Welcome and congrats on a great safari!
Philip

Where from in S TX? I'm in Corpus Christi
buck wild I live just outside of San Antonio, Texas. I pretty sure you sold me a whitetail cape several years ago. Small world.

buck wild I live just outside of San Antonio, Texas. I pretty sure you sold me a whitetail cape several years ago. Small world.

did we meet at Buckhorn saloon ?

Welcome to AH ... would love to see a full hunting report with lots off photos!!!

Always good to have another Texan on AH!!

Welcome to AH ... would love to see a full hunting report with lots off photos!!!

Always good to have another Texan on AH!!
definitely good to see fellow Texans. I took some photos but not as many as I should've! I was to focused on videoing my hunts that I neglected to just snap pics..

yep I remember- good to see your moved into hunting Africa :D If you're my way- stop by

Welcome to AH Archer, this place is full of enablers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverflashsrq

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well