Howdy from Hayden, Idaho

Welcome @Fred and @intj..................Ruger fans and Idahoans: great to have on AH.......FWB

Welcome to the place to be..;-)
A lot of kool stuff here to check out!!

Welcome to AH Pastor fred!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome @Pastor fred! The Hayden / Coeur d'Alene area is one of my favorite places. We had a lake house on nearby Twin Lakes. Are you familiar with a gun shop in Spokane called Ed Carr's Gunatorium or something like that? I think it's been closed or changed names many years ago. When I was a kid, living at Fairchild AFB in the 60s, going to Ed Carr's gun shop was a real treat. He had several rooms full of used rifles. Probably into the thousands. My dad bought a used Remington 721 in 30-06 there. It has a custom Fajen stock and I still have that rifle.

Greetings all. I’m an Idaho elk hunter with a passion for buying and trading guns in “Free Idaho.”. I pastor a church full time, and am older than dirt, but looking forward to getting acquainted. I spotted the forum when I saw a Ruger 77 for sale with a Circassian walnut stock, as I have nearly the exact rifle I’m going to sell. Anyway, looking forward to some new contacts.

Blessings my friends,
Fred
Hi Fred! We are more or less neighbors. Well, we come from the same state! LOL. We live in Cottonwood Idaho an hour south of Lewiston. My husband also hunts elk and I love to go with him even though I don't hunt myself. I love being in the backcountry. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Sue Tidwell

@375 Ruger Fan, I remember it. Gunarama Wholesale, out in the valley. Had a couple on-site gunsmiths. Quite the place in the day. My father-inlaw had a gun store in Deer Park for awhile, and did quite a bit of business with them.

@375 Ruger Fan, I remember it. Gunarama Wholesale, out in the valley. Had a couple on-site gunsmiths. Quite the place in the day. My father-inlaw had a gun store in Deer Park for awhile, and did quite a bit of business with them.
I Googled it and I had old Ed's last name wrong. It's Ed Karrer. 5323 N Argonne Rd, Spokane, WA 99212. Been out of business though for quite awhile. I think Gunarama Wholesale is a different business.

I Googled it and I had old Ed's last name wrong. It's Ed Karrer. 5323 N Argonne Rd, Spokane, WA 99212. Been out of business though for quite awhile. I think Gunarama Wholesale is a different business.
You are right, it was Gunatorium. We are thinking of the same place, had it mixed up with the other.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Greetings Pastor fred,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have relatives up around the Cascade, Idaho area and I’ve hunted the Middle Fork of The Salmon River in your home state.

Meanwhile, when you get a spare moment, have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to our forum @Pastor fred, hope your congregation and elk count continues to flourish.

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Welcome from just down the road. Lots of folks here from N Idaho. I’m out in the woods a few miles N of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyman88W3

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?