Hornady Outfitter 7mm PRC 160 CX ammo

Letzhunt

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
For sale I have a total of 24 boxes of 7mm PRC Hornady Outfitter ammo with 160 grain CX mono bullet. I will sell it all together or in boxes of 5 or more. $45 per box plus shipping to cont US. This stuff shot sub moa in my factory gun and bullet is much better than the ELD-X on game. I sold the rifle to fund a big bore build.
IMG_0104.jpeg
IMG_0103.jpeg

To follow rules....... the ammo is also listed elsewhere.

Real good stuff there.

If I had a 7prc I would jump on it

Did you chronograph it in your rifle? I’m curious what speed it pushes close CX bullets.

my gun absolutely hated these bullets. I really wanted them to shoot well in it. I even pulled the bullets and changed powder and seating depth trying to get it to like them. Ultimately settled on the TTSX again in my 7PRC. My buddies 7 PRC shot lights out with these. They are a good bullet and great design for sure! GLWS

my gun absolutely hated these bullets. I really wanted them to shoot well in it. I even pulled the bullets and changed powder and seating depth trying to get it to like them. Ultimately settled on the TTSX again in my 7PRC. My buddies 7 PRC shot lights out with these. They are a good bullet and great design for sure! GLWS
What grain TTSX? 150?

I have shot CX out of quite a few rifles. All shot well and usually a little better than TTSX.

I have shot CX out of quite a few rifles. All shot well and usually a little better than TTSX.
Different guns like different stuff. I have yet to have a rifle that wouldn't shoot TTSX better than sub-moa. My 7PRC wouldn't shoot the cx any better than 1.5-2in at 100 yards. Shot the 150 TTSX 0.224 3 shot group at 200. That is even after pulling the heads and trying multiple different powders and seating depths with the cx. Like I said above, I have buddies that the cx shot great out of their guns. It didn't out of mine after trying multiple things. So I went back to ol reliable....TTSX or TSX.

reading through some of the responses has me a bit curious as to why a for sale thread leads to conversations about other bullets and ammo. It seems to me as those should be in a different thread. In a case this ammo shot superb in my Seekins rifle. Just thinned the heard as I said before so the ammo is for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mutley

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia