Hi from Queensland Aus

Oddbore75,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hi all,

Long time lurker first time account creator / poster.

Born in Zimbabwe before leaving during the early 00's to Australia.

Collector and owner of some odd cals. and wanting to break into the "african" cartridges.
Joined the page to learn more about the larger cartridges maybe even secure something if a classified pops up in aus. Been chasing a newer /low round count CZ550 safari mag for months in 375 H&H and feel I missed the boat when then fell out of production.

Currently own a Ruger Alaska in .375ruger and a hawkeye african in 416ruger... as well as several odd cartridges (30/40Kragg / 45-120 / 7.5x55swiss to list a few).

Thanks for the read.
Welcome!!!
 
Welcome and enjoy the ride!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information
 
G'day @Oddbore75 from another Aussie.

FYI, I think it was Northern Shooters Supplies who had just the rifle you're after at the last gun show I attended, I almost grabbed it as a companion to my customised CZ550.
G'day 425SCHADE,

Thanks for the welcome and heads up on the possible trail for a 550 in 375.

North shooters supplies in Vic is the one?
Roughly how long ago did you see it?

Will definitely be chasing it up regardless.

Thanks again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,349
Members
169,528
Latest member
MickiMoody
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top