hi from dory

Welcome to AH.
Another fisherman from down south.

... and the abuse starts. If you can take it, you'll fit in well.
 
I would say keep it shiny side up but then they may fill with water??? LOL

Fishing seems like such a stress free life, I mean you catch fish, eat fish, sell fish, smell fish, what more is there to it?

yup hitch , when you come on over , feel free to come out for a trip and experience this stress free job ,mate .:sarcasm:
 
Welcome to AH.
Another fisherman from down south.

... and the abuse starts. If you can take it, you'll fit in well.

dory will be able to settle in here ,no worries bricko
kiwis are usually pretty good sports mate,

you just have get used to English humour , dory .
spikey is just getting along ,mate
wait till you met the nambaridgine ,he will most definitely keep you amused .
 
dory will be able to settle in here ,no worries bricko
kiwis are usually pretty good sports mate,
\....

Have some good Kiwi buddies here. I know they can take it and dish it out.
 
that's it ........
they just talk funny is all :biggrin2:
 
Welcome to the best hunting site on the web John and enjoy it!

Great having you on here, and sure you can most definitely give us some tips on deep sea fishing.

Regards,
 
yup hitch , when you come on over , feel free to come out for a trip and experience this stress free job ,mate .:sarcasm:

;) .
 
Welcome,enjoy the site.Good fishing!
 
Welcome to AH John! Glad to have you here,
 
Good afternoon John, Welcome to AH the absolute best hunting site on the web hands down, many great insights here and more knowledgeable info than can be found anywhere.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,347
Messages
1,573,647
Members
169,784
Latest member
ValQmp4686
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top