93marlin

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, Harbor Springs OD club, OGCA
Hunted
United States & Canada
Does anyone here know much about these bolt guns by Heym.
I'm on the lookout for another left-handed rifle and these look good and interesting to me.
Any information about them would be great!

I'm on the lookout for another left-handed rifle and these look good and interesting to me.
I have a 375 H&H SR20 left hand..I will sell
Smooth action, accurate rifle that to me at least it feels like it 'kicks' less than a 550 CZ 375 that I owned despite the sr20 being a lighter rifle... I attribute this to the heym stock design

Smooth action, accurate rifle that to me at least it feels like it 'kicks' less than a 550 CZ 375 that I owned despite the sr20 being a lighter rifle... I attribute this to the heym stock design
There was a Heym sr20 on GB. A left-handed rifle also. It was a 270WCF and I didn't need a 270.

I have a full stock one in 9.3x62.....its a very nice rifle....you will be happy i think if you get one
IMG-20210715-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
That's what the 270 was, full stock.
If it had been a 9.3 it would be mine

IMG_2692.jpeg

I’m here to tell you that the .30-06 Springfield variants were absolute tack drivers.

My first gun. Bought 1980 !
I shot the SR 20 Heym for over 20 years in calibre 6.5x57.
Left-handed system.
At that time there were hardly any offers for left-handed shooters.
A perfect gun.
The action is so smooth and soft - I have never had such a nice feeling as with this bolt action rifle.
You can't go wrong with it.
Nearby
The 6.5x57 is not necessarily a cartridge for driven hunts, but no rifle has ever suited me better than the SR 20 from Heym
And a good shot is the best calibre
SR 20.jpg

I may be interested in your LH SR20 in a 375. What are your asking ?
Any dings scratch or marks on the stock? What condition is the blueing ?

Last edited:
I may be interested in your LH SR20 in a 375. What are your asking ?
Any dings scratch or marks on the stock? What condition is the blueing ?
really good shape ... I can only think of one ding on wood ..metal excellent..euro QL mounts with 2x7 Leopold.. I'll get some pics and share a price at that time if you like
thanks

Thanks I am looking at a Dakota Model 76 and , Winchester Model 70 all in 375.
Where are you located? I would appreciate if possible a price soon so I can make up my mind by the end of this week.
Thanks
Manny

A great rifle! I have had two of them, both left-hand. A 9,3x62 plus a .375 H & H. With the 375 I shot at near Alldays in the eighties a couple of nice kudu bulls.

I wish I had won the auction. But it wasn't meant to be.

I have a Heym SR20 in 7x57 and would never be without it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeyyy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia