Heym Express Light?

Congratulations, Username :thumb:
 
Thanks nyati! Think I will go for the extended magazine! ( 185 euros, 1 extra bullet in the mag).

Incredibly hard to get any info about the rifle though. Heym doesnt pick of the phone, dont reply to mails, dont have any broschures or option lists etc...

Best rifles in the world!
Worst marketing and customer service in the world ;)

I cant help but think they are fantastic value though, They have gone and tried to improve a very expensive to make hand-made Mauser 98 mechanism complete with controlled feed and extractor, with a rigby sporter style stock and design.

All for the price of a blaser. And this is coming from a blaser R93 owner! For what you get, blaser to me is very expensive. The action while well-designed doesnt excactly scream "premium.."
 
little update

Little update here. Heym Europe does not offer left-handed versions, so I ended up ordering a AHR DGR 550 in 375 H&H left hand from Wayne Jacobson, with open H&H style front sights.

Should be good.
 
Little update here. Heym Europe does not offer left-handed versions, so I ended up ordering a AHR DGR 550 in 375 H&H left hand from Wayne Jacobson, with open H&H style front sights.

Should be good.

That a boy... Enjoy your 375 H&H, doubt you will have any regrets. Happy hunting and shooting.
 
yep

Thanks 35bore. Will have it regulated with Barnes TTSX 250g Bullets.
Should be a good shooter, wouldnt want to be at the wrong end of it....

For those interested, I also have a 7x57 on the way from Dorleac&Dorleac, in 7x57 and again express sights and nothing else.
Between the two, any type of game this battery wont be able to handle? ( elephants aside )

Swivel base on barrel.jpgRegulating 01.jpgSpecial front sight 01.jpgSpecial front sight 02.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top