Heym Express 500 Jeffery

Just to clarify, the scope is included with the rifle. I have had a couple of PM's on that.

Thanks,

Chet

Nice rifle but way too much gun for my battered retinas.

Interesting location for second recoil crossbolt behind the trigger instead of ahead of it. Is that typical in the really big bolt actions? Or just one of this maker's trademarks?

The scope has the 'Trangle Post' reticle.

Thanks to whomever saved me. I looked at this post everyday.

Thanks to whomever saved me. I looked at this post everyday.
Too funny - I looked at post almost daily and was finally going to go forward when the sold post appeared yesterday. Thought again - snooze I loose - still learning this lesson :)

It is extremely unique, a rare bird & the first I've ever seen short of 1994? catalogues. Mint.
500 flanged would be just as much a catch if ever.
Really cool. Congrats!
1707758365846.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenKenn

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com