Heym 89B 450/400 NE Double (Left Handed)

...Another concern at the time was that after decades of being a Lefty but shooting right handed actions - worried that I wouldn’t be able to adjust to a true LH action....especially in a dangerous game situation.
That is the reason I ordered my Rigby with triggers offset for a lefty, but lever opening being right-handed. I shoot over ten thousand shotgun rounds each year, and my muscle memory is opening the shotgun by pushing the lever with my thumb.

I had ordered the Heym 88B in 9.3x74R in the same configuration a couple of years ago.

Does it not bother anyone else that a $25k left handed gun has a right hand trigger setup? I've never shot a double with opposite trigger setup. Is it a non-issue or something to consider? Recoil should be mild in this one but I would think a greater chance of strumming. Thoughts?
Quite the contrary. It bothers me that a perfectly good right handed double rifle has a left handed butt stock!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVWClevela

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]