Heym 88, 500NE For Sale

csk

Reaction score
For sale is my heym 88b in 500NE, 26in barrels, beautiful wood. 20k $ pm for more info

IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0259.jpeg
IMG_0256.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your sale. Considering that you are in Canada, and you are asking top dollar, and you are new here, you may encounter difficulties with the sale.

You may want to consign the rifle to a Canadian dealer who does exports to the US.

It would give you a much bigger market and probably solve most trust issues involved in such a transaction.

Appears to be a PH model. What are sight distances?

Is the price in Canadian Dollars or US dollars.
If it is Canadian, then that is about 14,500 USD ?

Is that correct?

Is the price in Canadian Dollars or US dollars.
If it is Canadian, then that is about 14,500 USD ?

Is that correct?

Sounds right to me, assuming it was priced in CAD in the original post?

For US interest, you can get BorderView to do a US import. Estimate is about 6 months to get that done. Cost to import, plus duty/taxes/freight forward, etc, I'd estimate $2500 USD. DO NOT try to import a gun from Canada in this day and age without using Borderview, all the previously proven methods have fallen to the wayside in the past year.

It looks like the same Heym double 500 that Rookhawk mentioned in the past that was for sale at Elwood Epps.

I suspected as so. A bit of arbitrage. (That one sold 60-75 days ago)

nope, not too active online, able to do FTF deal as well.
Not a good answer…seems very flippant to me. Many of us have been burned on other sites buying guns. In AH not going to happen. If you want to sell a $20k rifle we have to either know about you or your willing to use a third party to get both rifle and payment or no deal. Sounds like a fools erand to me. I would not buy from this new member without the above

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominiqueA

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!