Heym 470NE 88B

Thanks for all the positive comments. This is truly a rare find in this condition and I would love to keep it. After my recent trip to Zim I took my Blaser and it got beat the hell up going trough the thick brush (pic below) hahaha. I couldn’t imagine beating my Heym’s plus I just have too much invested in guns right now. Yes it does have ejectors. Not exactly sure how to calculate the LOP but the pic below should help not sure if it’s from the front trigger or rear trigger some insight would be nice. Also it has 24” barrels. Please let me know if you need any other specific measurements. Thanks!

IMG_7097.jpeg


IMG_6528.jpeg
 
Thanks for all the positive comments. This is truly a rare find in this condition and I would love to keep it. After my recent trip to Zim I took my Blaser and it got beat the hell up going trough the thick brush (pic below) hahaha. I couldn’t imagine beating my Heym’s plus I just have too much invested in guns right now. Yes it does have ejectors. Not exactly sure how to calculate the LOP but the pic below should help not sure if it’s from the front trigger or rear trigger some insight would be nice. Also it has 24” barrels. Please let me know if you need any other specific measurements. Thanks!

View attachment 554060

View attachment 554062
Did you drag the Blaser behind the truck??? Looks like it took a tumble down a cliff! LOL! Nice Heym BTW
 
Thank god I forgot my 500 ammo belt back at camp lol or else I would have had to drag my Heym through this stuff chasing buffalo. Disclaimer I have another Heym 500 I took to Africa not this 470 listed.
 
Very tempting!
 
Made it back to civilization, is the rifle still available?
 
This will sell, if it hasn't already. However, If you wouldn't mind: Do you Know the Year this was Built apx?

Thank you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top