Heym 470NE 88B

Thanks for all the positive comments. This is truly a rare find in this condition and I would love to keep it. After my recent trip to Zim I took my Blaser and it got beat the hell up going trough the thick brush (pic below) hahaha. I couldn’t imagine beating my Heym’s plus I just have too much invested in guns right now. Yes it does have ejectors. Not exactly sure how to calculate the LOP but the pic below should help not sure if it’s from the front trigger or rear trigger some insight would be nice. Also it has 24” barrels. Please let me know if you need any other specific measurements. Thanks!

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_6528.jpeg

Thanks for all the positive comments. This is truly a rare find in this condition and I would love to keep it. After my recent trip to Zim I took my Blaser and it got beat the hell up going trough the thick brush (pic below) hahaha. I couldn’t imagine beating my Heym’s plus I just have too much invested in guns right now. Yes it does have ejectors. Not exactly sure how to calculate the LOP but the pic below should help not sure if it’s from the front trigger or rear trigger some insight would be nice. Also it has 24” barrels. Please let me know if you need any other specific measurements. Thanks!

View attachment 554060

View attachment 554062
Did you drag the Blaser behind the truck??? Looks like it took a tumble down a cliff! LOL! Nice Heym BTW

Thank god I forgot my 500 ammo belt back at camp lol or else I would have had to drag my Heym through this stuff chasing buffalo. Disclaimer I have another Heym 500 I took to Africa not this 470 listed.

Very tempting!

Made it back to civilization, is the rifle still available?

This will sell, if it hasn't already. However, If you wouldn't mind: Do you Know the Year this was Built apx?

Thank you.

I do not know what year it was built. But I will try looking it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanetNarva

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com