Hey from up state new york

Welcome to AH mauserhunter! Nice to have you finally join.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day, welcome!!
 
Welcome to the posting side!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.

Spent nearly 20 years just outside of Utica, NY. :rolleyes: Now live in northern Virginia.
 
I am in the southern teir outside Middletown, but I get up that way now and then.
There are a few AH members in that area. I go goose hunting in NY with a friend of mine who lives in Newburgh, not far from you.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Would not mind finding someone to goose/duck hunt with never been tho.
It's pretty easy to get permission on private land from a someone like a farmer that has a water source (pond, lake or stream) on the property. Do some scouting and knocking on doors. You'd be surprised how easy it can be if you ask nicely and remain courteous. Getting two birds (the limit in your area at this time) before you need to be a work shouldn't be a chore.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 
Welcome! I usually chuckle when I see someone mention "upstate NY." I'll Google the town name, such as Middletown, and see it is just a few miles north of NYC. I was born in Plattsburgh, truly upstate.

1704334074230.png
 
Welcome! I usually chuckle when I see someone mention "upstate NY." I'll Google the town name, such as Middletown, and see it is just a few miles north of NYC. I was born in Plattsburgh, truly upstate.

View attachment 578216
Anywhere above Rockland county is up state lol. We were all farms here up to 30 years ago, most of the food f9r the east coast can from orange county NY. At one time more milk,apples,and onions were grown here then anywhere in the usa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,091
Members
169,254
Latest member
Leticia301
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top