Hey Everyone...

:S Welcome:

Hallo! Welkom!

Welcome aboard!

Hello Jono83,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your posts and pictures from adventures in your old home land and your new home land as well.

On that note, screen name “Gizmo” is a sponsor here and he has a rancho (The “Rockin G Ranch”) and a new hunting lodge there, up in the panhandle of The Great State of Texas, not far from the cowboy town of Turkey Texas.
He offers excellent upland bird hunting over his pointing dogs and has shotguns to rent if need be.

Likewise, he offers several hoofed species in abundance for rifle and bow hunters.
There are bass and catfish in his lake (I suspect crappie and bluegill as well but not sure).

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome from Michigan! There's a fantastic bunch of people here!!

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Welcome welcome welcome

Another Texan welcomes you

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Jono83!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeesaLague

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles