Hey All

Donovan

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa Alldays Limpopo
Hey Guys,im new to the site,checked everything out and its awesome,hope to give my opinion on topics and help with info where i can....i am from Gauteng,(Close to OR Thambo airport) mostly hunt in alldays,close to the Botswana border..Shot my first impala and warthog when i was 13 Years old....still loving it!
Thanx Dad.....

Welcome to the forum Donovan. As you've already found there are some interesting topics and lots of information to be found here. Join in with a comment or an opinion whenever you like.

Nice to have you as a member of AH, always happy to have members who are willing to share their experiences with others to benefit everyone. Welcome Donovan!

Hi Donovan! Welcome to the website! Love the Gautang and Alldays region of South Africa.

Welcome Donovan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidaEthr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +2349053366074 I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
INSTANT LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST, NO SIDE EFFECTS AND IT DOESN’T BACKFIRE, My name is Dr ITSOKWI Spells caster. Call/WhatsApp +2349053366074 Specializing in helping you to achieve your goals. Trusted lost love spells in the world. Love spells that really work, spell to return ex lover with effecti
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!