Hello

Zamkiwi,
PM Sent,
there are a couple of places near Kafue, nearest will be Kafue Fisheries, they may help. I know of a couple of small private properties near Lusaka.
Come a bit further north and there are some places near Mkushi, just outside of Ndola is Nsobe and a little further out is SpikeT's place, that is a nice place took some meat there last year.
Im in Ndola, get in touch and I will help out if I can.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,899
Members
170,462
Latest member
Madridcassiw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top