Hello new to the forum Mauserwayne

Welcome to AH Mauserwayne! Feel free to post your wanted ad in the Classifieds section.
 
Greetings Mauserwayne,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I wish you good luck in your search for an extractor spring to fit a rifle design that was only made in relatively low numbers and then abandoned.
Have you considered having the spring fabricated by a German clock maker ?
Not being a sarcastic wise guy, just wondering if that might be a viable option.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Greetings Mauserwayne,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I wish you good luck in your search for an extractor spring to fit a rifle design that was only made in relatively low numbers and then abandoned.
Have you considered having the spring fabricated by a German clock maker ?
Not being a sarcastic wise guy, just wondering if that might be a viable option.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello I am new to the forum I was searching around the world for a new extractor spring for my Mauser 66S .
Hoping someone can help me.
Can’t get it from the USA numrich .
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome from our side!
 
Welcome to AH. Numrich would have been the first place I'd have told you to go. You may want to check some of the Mauser forums even if most of them are dedicated to the older military Mausers.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Mauserwayne, name sounds familiar. Are you a member of any other forums I might recognize? Rimfire Central, etc.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,442
Latest member
ChangVardo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top